DOMINICA CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT PROGRAM
Established in 1993, the Dominica Citizenship by Investment or Donation Program is the cheapest citizenship by investment program on the market. Dominica Citizenship by Investment or Donation Program legally offers individuals and families worldwide an irrevocable second citizenship and passport in only three to six months with no visit to the country required. The Commonwealth of Dominica passport provides visa-free or visa on arrival access to more than 130 countries around the world including the entire European Union, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Singapore, Russian Federation, Brazil, and Hong Kong.
The rules and regulations that govern Dominican nationality and citizenship, including the Dominica CBI Program are enshrined in the laws of Dominica pursuant to the Citizenship Act and the Constitution of the Commonwealth of Dominica. Dominica passports may only be obtained by Dominica citizens, who must ensure that all application requirements are satisfied.
Local law does not contain any restrictions on holding dual nationality, obtaining second citizenship by investment in the country is a confidential process that does not require a person to renounce their existing citizenship.
The Commonwealth of Dominica citizenship by investment program has no physical residency requirement, no language, age, business experience, or educational requirements, and there is no mandatory interview.
The Commonwealth of Dominica is a parliamentary democracy and enjoys one of the highest standards of living in the Caribbean, has no taxes for non-residents, boasts the lowest crime rate in the entire region.
Dominica Citizenship Benefits
- Travel with Dominica Passport Visa Free to 130+ Countries
- No Information Sharing with other Governments
- Dominica Citizenship Time for Processing is 3-5 Months Only
- Citizenship for life that passes on to generations
- Most Cost Effective CBI Program on the Market
- No Residency, Travel or Interview Requirements
- Dual and Multiple Citizenship Allowed
Visa Free Travel Worldwide and in West Indies
Successful applicants that become Dominica citizens will benefit from the ability to travel Visa free to 130 countries and territories worldwide; including:
- > Member states of the Schengen agreement
- > United Kingdom
- > Ireland
- > South Korea
- > Singapore
- > Hong Kong
- > Russian Federation
OECS and CARICOM Membership
Dominica citizens also benefit from the privileges of CARICOM : access to education, right to live and do business within CARICOM member states.
Dominica Citizens can travel without passport by using their driver's license, national ID or social security card to any country which is a full member of the Organization of Eastern Caribbean States (St. Kitts and Nevis, Antigua, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and Grenadines, Grenada).
Also, Dominican citizens can travel visa free to Associated Members of OECS: Anguilla, BVI, Montserrat, Martinique and Guadeloupe.
Important Details to apply for Dominica Citizenship by Investment
- Checklist Review: review the application Checklist that we provide tonsure that you are aware of every document needed to apply for Dominica citizenship.
- Validity of Documents: Bank Statements, Employment Letters, Utility Bills, Professional References and Police Reports are valid for 3 months from date issued. Therefore, please ensure that all required documents are up to date to avoid deferral or delay of your approval by the Government of your application, especially if your positive due diligence results have been received.
- Notarization/Certification of Citizenship Paperwork: not only must copies of documents be notarized or certified, but they must also be stamped: -True Copy of the Original- as without this stamp, certifications are considered incorrect.
- Certified Translations : all translations must be done by a Certified Translator or Translation Company and all legal and medical stamps that are not in English must also be translated.
- Pay attention Spelling of Name for Dominica Citizenship Program: this is of importance especially when converted into the roman alphabet from the original writing system (eg. Chinese, Arabic, Russian, Hindi), as this can easily lead to spelling differences such as: ("Mohammed/Mohamed"; "Faysal/Faisal"; "El Sayed/Elsayed/El-Sayed"; "Aleksandr/Alexander"). In English different spelling means different name.
DOMINICA CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT PROGRAM INFORMATIONS
Indulge yourself! Make you free again! Simple and efficient investment programm to free your future!
Eligibility for Dominica Citizenship Program
Section 101 of the Dominica Constitution and Section 8 and Amendment 20(1) of the Citizenship Act define the investor program in law, legally granting eligible persons instant citizenship in the country by a Certificate of Naturalization. The Dominica Citizenship by Investment Unit (CBIU) Government authority within the Ministry of Finance, enforces all regulations under the passport program and is the regulatory body that ensures only worthy applicants are accepted. In order to be considered eligible, the main applicant must be at least 18 years of age and must meet all the Dominica immigration requirements.
Clean Background Check
To ensure only credible persons of impeccable standing are given citizenship, the Government of Dominica will perform a comprehensive due diligence procedure on all applicants older than 18 years of age and only individuals with no criminal record and whose funds have been legally earned will be permitted to acquire citizenship in the country.
In order to be approved for Dominica nationality, applicants should have excellent health and must show that they do not suffer from any contagious diseases
To be eligible for Dominican citizenship by investment, a candidate must either make a significant economic contribution to a Government Fund or purchase approved real estate on the island. In both cases, the applicant must officially commit to making the investment before applying to the investor program, but does not actually have to pay in full until after approval in principle.
Dominica Government Fund finances public and private sector projects in the country in an effort to increase national development and support the islands social progress and financial security. Public sector projects identified for financing by the fund include renovating the local hospital, building new schools, constructing a national sports stadium, and promoting the Island of Dominica offshore industry. Private sector projects financed by the fund primarily focus on advancing the nation's information technology, tourism, and agricultural sectors. To qualify for Commonwealth of Dominica economic citizenship under this option, the following non-refundable monetary contributions must be made to the Government fund:
- - Single applicant - USD 100,000
- - Main applicant and spouse - USD 175,000
- - Main applicant, spouse, and up to 2 children under 18 years of age - USD 200,000
- - Additional dependents - USD 25,000 each
- - CBI program fees
If an application is rejected or withdrawn, the candidate will be refunded the entire deposit amount minus a small application fee within one month of the rejection or withdrawal. If the application is successful, the money will be removed from the escrow account by the Government only after an Oath of Allegiance has been signed before a Notary Public and naturalization certificates as well as passports have been issued to the principal applicant and their family.
To qualify for Dominican citizenship under the real estate investment option, an applicant must buy approved real estate in the country for at least USD 200,000 and maintain ownership for a minimum of three years. If the applicant maintains ownership for five years, they are eligible to re-sell the property under the citizenship by investment program. The following Government application fees are due when applying to the Dominica Economic Citizenship Program under the real estate category:
- - Main applicant - USD 25,000
- - Spouse - USD 10,000
- - Family of up to 4 - USD 35,000
- - Family of up to 6 - USD 50,000
- - Family of 7 or more - USD 70,000
- - CBI program fees
IF YOU NEED MORE INFORMATIONS AND DETAILS